胜利不是未来才有的,而是从决定去做的那一刻起。,Winning is not the future, but from the moment decided to do.,
一个成功者所知道的,除了勤奋,便是谦逊。,A successful people know, in addition to hard work, is humble.
I prefer to only need to use a weapon。,我更喜欢只需要动用一次的武器。,
Is the suicide, can live to sin。,本来就该**,可活着才能赎罪。,
What world is this called? Treat people don't master, please。,这叫什么世道?请客人不请主人。,
You can say everything, nothing at all。,你可以说拥有一切,也可以说一无所有。,
Sometimes doing things must have an advanced consciousness。,有时候做事必须有超前意识。,
Only you stick coarse than others, to defend the peace。,只有你的棍子比别人粗,才能保卫和平。,
It is frightening, or respected, I want to do both。,是令人恐惧,还是令人尊敬,我想二者兼顾。,
Today is the first day…of what's left of you life。,今天就是…你余生的第一天。,
Jarvis, before we learn to go, must first learn to run!,贾维斯,在我们学会走之前,要先学会跑!,
I can't die, I want to live, because only alive I can sin。,我不能死,我要活着,因为只有活着我才能赎罪。,
To be honest, I really didn't see you are a woman。,说真的,我实在没看出来你是个女的。,
Mr Stark, let I will do anything, including processing with the rest of the things。,斯塔克先生让我干什么都行,其中也包括处理他用剩下的东西。,
Things are different now。I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without。That's you。,情况不一样了,我必须要保护我唯一离不了的人。那就是你。,
TONY STARK:I hope I can protect the one thing i can't live without。,托尼·斯达克:我只愿能为我毕生挚爱遮挡风雨。,
I'm gonna offer the choice。Do you want an empty life。or a meaning ful death?,我会给你一个选择,你是想要苟且偷生,还是死得其所?,
I'm Tony Stark,I built neat stuff,I got a great girl,And occasinally,saved the world。So I Can't tight sleep。,我是托尼史塔克,我制造了这些东西,我有个超级好的女朋友。我还偶尔拯救一下世界。但是为什么我彻夜难眠。
事实上这种分权只不过是为了简化。,In fact this kind of separation of powers is just to simplify.,
一切节省,归根到底都归结为时间的节省。,All savings, ultimately comes down to time savings.,
人只有为同时代人的完美、为他们的幸福工作,自己才能达到完美。,Only for contemporaries are perfect, work for their happiness, oneself to achieve perfection.,
理论在一个国家的实践程度,决定于理论满足于这个国家的需要的程度。,Theory in the practice of a country, is determined by the theory of the extent to which meet to the need of the country.,
当我们得到理解的时候,智慧是不人地枯竭的;智慧同智慧相碰,就迸溅出无数的火花。,When we get to understand that it is not wise to the dry; Wisdom with touching one another, they splashed out millions of spark.,